Clearing the fever and detoxifying, dispelling the lung, and expelling heat. For the treatment of influenza, which belongs to the syndrome of heat toxin attacking the lung, symptoms include fever or high fever, aversion to cold, muscle pain, nasal congestion and runny nose, cough, headache, dry throat, sore throat, red tongue, yellow or greasy coating, etc.
Specifications: 0.35g*24 capsules
Usage and dosage: Oral. 4 capsules at a time, 3 times a day.
Adverse reactions: not known
Contraindications: Not yet defined.
Matters needing attention:
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol, and spicy, cold and greasy food.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing traditional Chinese medicines at the same time.
3. Not suitable for people with cold and flu.
4. Patients with high blood pressure and heart disease should use it with caution. Those with serious chronic diseases such as liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. Children, pregnant women, lactating women, the elderly, and those with spleen deficiency and loose stools should take it under the guidance of a physician.
6. Patients with fever and body temperature over 38.5 ℃ should go to the hospital for treatment.
7. Take Lianhua Qingwen Capsules strictly according to the usage and dosage, not for long-term use.
8. If the symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
9. Those who are allergic to Lianhua Qingwen Capsule are prohibited, and those with allergies should use it with caution.
10. It is forbidden to use Lianhua Qingwen Capsule when its properties change.
11. Children must be used under adult supervision.
12. Please keep Lianhua Qingwen Capsule out of the reach of children.
13. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using Lianhua Qingwen Capsules.
Drug Interactions: Drug interactions may occur if used concomitantly with other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
Storage: shading, sealed preservation.
Packaging: Sealed and placed in a cool and dry place (not more than 20℃).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.