- DuPont Tychem SL delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments
- Tychem SL, utilizes Saranex 23-P film laminated to Tyvek fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion
- Tychem SL fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges
- Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
From the manufacturer
When used with other PPE, can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination in pandemic preparedness activities.
Uses include waste management, hazardous response and nuclear environments.
Tychem 4000 is white for high visibility.
Meets ASTM F1670 and ASTM F1671 tests, offering bloodborne pathogen protection. Testing performed by Intertek, 2014-2019.
CLEANING GUIDELINES for DuPont Tychem garments for COVID-19:
If the interior of the garment is suspected of being contaminated, DO NOT attempt to clean, disinfect and reuse the garment; handle and dispose of the garment according to all applicable regulations.
(*) NOTE: In the absence of data, DuPont is unable to provide guidance on the number of times a garment can be safely reused. It is the responsibility of the safety professional in charge to determine that a garment can be safely reused.
Retire Tychem garment if it fails to pass inspection or the garment is altered, abraded, cut, torn, punctured or otherwise breached. Follow manufacturers instruction for storage and inspection.
GARMENT INSPECTION STEPS:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.